June 30, 2009

雯雯真的走了……

28/6/09……

3am...

She had gone...
She had made the final decision...
She decide to take design course at UMP which at Kelantan...
I am happy that she had made the final decision...
but felt sad that she need to leave KL...
Actually I know I couldn't say this kind of things...
just wishing you can do it for your future...

When knowing you gonna leaving KL,
got a lot of things need telling you:
wanna take good care of yourself,
wanna taking meals on time,
wanna drink more water,
wanna be independent,
wanna study well,
wanna ..............................MISS US!!!!!
haha...
not dare to tell you infront of you^^
Girl...
I am know you are sicking now..
remember eat medicine...
miss you...






































































































































































































































3 comments:

  1. Sweet heart..
    Bad people..
    Make me so touching cry jor..
    T.T
    Saw many pic make me saw our MEMORY..
    T.T
    Wenwen go UMK lar..
    Tulis salah liao lo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~I am also felt sad de la...
    actually still got a lot photo I hvn upload...
    every one photo also measuring our difference memories...

    ReplyDelete