July 3, 2009

Bad Friday...

received a msg yesterday...
but slept aready...
today morning just saw the msg...

Omg...
they need work from 4july to 31aug...
when I saw tis msg, I not feeling angry...
I am feel sad...
tear had came out...
why I will like this?
cant work together with them?
NOT!!!
is I am know that they got work...
will not be attend to my conva...
why I will so sad?
put very high hopeness on them?
may be know wenwen not going to attend,
but sure other will go gua...
haiz...

I am cant like that...
cause of me,need reject the job?
I cant too selfish...
hahahahah....
never mind...
I am not angry to you guys...
just hate myself put too many hopeness on everythings...
I will not keep it on...

today really very bad luck...
my leg very pain...
mood damn down...
got alot of unhappy things...

No comments:

Post a Comment