May 31, 2009

30th of May

Today, had a friend msg me…he very seldom sms with me one…I am very happy that he told me a good news. Which is he had get his result. He gets B- in the FOA. I was very happy to hear about it. Cause I can help him in the FOA. I am not the good teacher, I am don’t know how to teaching somebody. Just do the question together and answer the question which he is asking. Thanks. You are making me very happy.

At phone, continue sms with you. I knowing that he is now studying degree at HELP with his 3 friends. He now feel very weird although just went to school 1 time. I am also same with him. All the friends had not same class. We need to adapt the new environment. Hope that we can adapt it in the shortest time. Friends…I am missing all of you…

Keep in touch ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment