May 31, 2009

25th of May

I am still sick. I felt very uncomfortable. But felt very touching, when knowing that had many friends concern about me. Thanks ya, Ni, Wen, Pui, Mei, Sing, Cheng, Carmen, Jia Wen and Pei Voon.

I can’t sleep well at the night, not! I should say I can’t sleep for the whole night. This is the first time I can’t sleep at the night. Even 1 minute. It made me felt very painstaking. I kept turned left and right, the eye kept looking at the ceiling.

I don’t know what I should do. What kind of things made me can’t sleep? Is it you? Or sick made me can’t sleep? I was kept looking to my phone. Am I waiting your sms? Don’t dream it already! It will not happen! I am looking the clock which on my phone. The time pass very fast. Already reach 4.43p.m. I want to sms with someone. But no one I can sms to. Cause all are sleeping now. I can’t because I can’t sleep then wake up someone.

Just continue do my things which are turn left and right, and kept looking at the ceiling. The brain is thinking a lot of things. Study? Relationship? A lot…haha…already 7a.m. is time to wake up.

Early in the morning, I was sms my friends. All are still sleeping. Hehe… Wen called me. She asked me want to eat breakfast together? I said ok ah. Then, I went out from house a while, but felt want to faint already. So, didn’t having breakfast with them. Luckily I didn’t follow them, cause they going 1U. That is too far for me. Haiz… Wait for next time la.

I am felt better at the night. So, accompany my friends go Carrefour buy stuff. Then, we went to pasar malam also. I am quiet happy going out with them. Happy. Thanks ya^^ all my friends. Muack…

3 comments:

  1. aiyo,430 so early, i ll be ther since i m no more human d... wuahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~then next time i will find u~~
    wahahahaha~

    ReplyDelete