November 11, 2010

What a funny day!

yesterday went to watch movie with my classmate at Wangsa Walk after 9am-6.30pm class...
we have decide to watch 'unstoppable'...
but 8.30pm that round just leave first 2 rows...(very tired for us)
then decide watch 10.40pm that round...

since have 3 hours leisure time...
go KFC having my 'Zinger Burger' ^^
feel very guilty yesterday,
cause I accidentally fell Qian Ying's 7up...
haiz...
keep on laugh-ing for the 3hours,is too many jokes between us...

just from yesterday...
let me know that there are so many rumour and groundless allegation between people and people
help you front of you,
kick you behind of you...
O!heart broken...
no more story i will let you know...
teach me that everything keep inside own heart is a self-protection.

fetch pui back after movie
is very terrifying..
Once Pui get in her house, Wei Fun & me strode to car there immediately.(haha)

I call my friend back when I get in the outside gate...
yesterday i dint bring key out,but I already inform my brother
called him leave key to me...but he was forgot.
I called daddy's hand phone & home for more than 30min...
can hear that his phone is low battery...
brothers have turn off their phone
I was very helpless..
angry-ing, tears are almost come out..already give up
think that wanna sleep at outside the door already...
just post a status to facebook via mobile...
Sharon saw it and call me..
she help me call my house phone...
o~god bless...my daddy is wake up
sharon just call twice...thanks!!!sharon~
I asked my dad,din't hear any phone rings before...he said no...heart broken!!

my friend is scared by me when saw my facebook status
haha...sms me and concern me
muack~
Thanks the concern from my friends^^

No comments:

Post a Comment